- About the Study
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Meet Our Team
- New York: Columbia University Medical Center
- Ontario: Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute of Mt. Sinai Hospital
- Philadelphia: Fox Chase Cancer Center, the University of Pennsylvania and The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- San Francisco Bay Area: Cancer Prevention Institute of California
- Utah: Huntsman Cancer Institute
- Legacy Girls Visits
- Personal Experiences
- For Girls
- For Researchers
- Contact Us
LEGACY in the News
VIDEO: City News Toronto
"200 girls involved in LEGACY Girls Study at Mount Sinai Hospital"
Click here to see a video higlighting the LEGACY Study at the Ontario site!
The Toronto Star
"Legacy Girls breast cancer study of 900 kids hopes to unlock the key to preventing disease"
Click here to read more!
San Jose Mercury News
"How an 8-year-old could help cure breast cancer"
Click here for this fantastic article about LEGACY published October 17!
Lunenfield-Tanenbaum Research Institute Spotlight Article
"Millenials Help Scientists Transform Breast Cancer Research"
Click here to read more and see a link to a video interview!
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Research Institute 2014 Annual Report
"Young Girls Help Inform Breast Cancer Prevention"
Click here for an inspiring interview with a Philadelphia LEGACY girl and mom about their participation in the study!
Cornerstone: Where Science and Medicine Converge blog
"Researchers Explore Girls' Response to Breast Cancer Risk"
Click here to learn more about some of the research of the Philadelphia investigators, including LEGACY!