- About the Study
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Meet Our Team
- New York: Columbia University Medical Center
- Ontario: Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute of Mt. Sinai Hospital
- Philadelphia: Fox Chase Cancer Center, the University of Pennsylvania and The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- San Francisco Bay Area: Cancer Prevention Institute of California
- Utah: Huntsman Cancer Institute
- Legacy Girls Visits
- Personal Experiences
- For Girls
- For Researchers
- Contact Us
Get to know your fellow LEGACY girls! Here is a compilation of favorite activities, movies, music, and books from our wonderful group of girls!
We would love to hear from more girls about their favorites, and add them to this list! To share your favorites, please email email@example.com. All responses will be anonymous!
My Little Pony, Annie Captain America, Pitch Perfect (x2), Mean Girls, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Star Wars, Harry Potter
Harry Potter, Divergent, Charlotte's Web, Unlikely Friendship of Animals, Twilight, The Little Princess, Scout in Puppy Place
Rock, Pop, Musicals, Country Folk
Favorite Summer Activity:
Summer Camp was the most popular summer activity, followed by sports, arts & crafts and swimming!