- About the Study
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Meet Our Team
- New York: Columbia University Medical Center
- Ontario: Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute of Mt. Sinai Hospital
- Philadelphia: Fox Chase Cancer Center, the University of Pennsylvania and The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- San Francisco Bay Area: Cancer Prevention Institute of California
- Utah: Huntsman Cancer Institute
- Legacy Girls Visits
- Personal Experiences
- For Girls
- For Researchers
- Contact Us
We now have 1040 girls with their parent/guardian enrolled in The LEGACY Girls Study!
We have now enrolled 1040 girls in the LEGACY Girls Study! We are no longer recruiting new families at this point, but we continue to welcome younger siblings of our current LEGACY girls into the study! It has been wonderful getting to know all of our participating girls and families. We appreciate the continued support and enthusiasm for the study as we move forward with biannual follow up visits. Girls are now starting to complete their 42-month LEGACY follow-up visits!